But Weight!


Before I cut out most white sugar and down on saturated fat, I weighed 205 pounds most days.


On days after I fasted, those run 36 hours between meals, that resulted in a temporary loss, usually around six pounds, sometimes a little more. All of it back during the week until the next fast.


After eschewing White Death and various forms of lard, including cream and butter and cheese, my cruising weight dropped nine or ten pounds, so 195-196. However, on mornings after the fast, it now drops only four pounds. 


I find this interesting. I am doing as much exercise as before, but only shedding two-thirds as much temporary weight after the same length fast.


I'm drinking as much water as I was. Still getting plenty of fat, mostly in the form of vegetable oils and nuts and fake butter–I couldn't give that up on baked potatoes. Not as good as real butter, but at least it's the yellow experience ...


Might be due to body composition. I figure I was about 14% body fat at 205, and maybe 11-12% now.


 It is interesting ...