Dogs, dogs everywhere w/lots of faces to lick!

Hi Big People, PeeWee here. And I've got some new friends to introduce you to! But first...the winner of A DOG'S WAY HOME by Bobbie Pyron is....

Karla Nellenbach and her brother and sister pups, Samson and Nickels, who saved the bunny from the owls (it was an animal-filled story!)

Here they are:


Samson is one brave dog to take on a mess of owls!  Most owls are bigger than me, so I wouldn't even try--in fact, is Samson looking for a job?  Because I'm about the size of a bunny, and I need protection!

Read Samson's story and all of the rest in the comments here. There were some really great stories of rescue, daring and bravery.  All of these dog's and their owners would LOVE Tam in A DOG'S WAY HOME.  So even if you didn't win, I highly suggest you pick up a copy!  It hit the shelves last week.  You can buy it here, here, or here.  Go!

Now it's time to meet some of my other new friends!

This is Kaffi.  She was rescued by her owner at a rest stop while on vacation.  She was part chihuahua like me!  You can read her full story in the link above.  Her owner Kelley is a hero in my book!





This here is a surfing pup named )(urley! She can hang twenty, ride the waves, and she's also got a killer sleepy face (see below).  I can swim, but I've never tried surfing!




On Wed we'll meet Cody, Kal, Sera and Bolt!  So stay tuned for more doggie pics.
And just because we love the book so darn much, we'll announce a new winner of A DOG'S WAY HOME on Wednesday!  That's right--two winners.  We chihuahuas can be very giving. 


WOOF!




PeeWee