So first, hello Blogosphere.  I know I've been absent for a week or so.  Influenza was trying to kill me off--or turn me into a zombie, I'm not sure which--but it totally failed.  So that's the good news.

The bad news is of course, there were almost 400 people waiting for responses to emails when I finally made it out of bed.  And I apologize to anyone who got a delirious email from me while I was still sick.


In other news...has everyone seen The Fighter yet?  You should, because it's phenomenal.  That Christian Bale guy, he can act.  (He's not quite as hot in this movie, but that's ok).

In honor of the fact that it was a kickass movie and the fact that I need a kickass theme song now that I'm on the upswing recovering from the flu (and because there's snow everyone, ugh), courtesy of Brooks who sent me the link, I give you:

The Heavy