Her Slackerness Posts Blurb It!! Winners...

Obviously, this is not Sunday evening. Obviously, I deserve limb-rending, etc. But you're all feeling so benevolent today. I can feel it. To the winners!!

Thanks again to everyone who entered...

Honorable mentions go to the following:

  • Truest: jamiekswriter at 10:08pm
"Jack Reacher is Worth Dying For"
  • Appeals to my bibliophilia, not to my sensitive feet: LQQ at 5:46pm
"A man with sewage between his toes saves democracy forever more."
(The Pericles Commission by Gary Corby)
  • A *complete* catalogue of every one of the visceral reactions I experienced while reading the Avery Cates books: Patty Blount at 8:55am
"Jeff Somers' heart-pumping sci-fi series will make you cringe,
gag, gasp and beg for more."


And now! The Winners!!

Funniest Blurb goes to:

Sprunty at 1:34am!!!
"NUMB questions how much abuse a suit can take."
(NUMB by Sean Ferrell)





Best In Show/The Pick-Up-iest Blurb goes to:

Pamela Cayne at 11:55am!!!!!!!!!
"A dark and tangled tale that will keep you up late reading, scared to turn off the light."
(BANISHED by Sophie Littlefield)

This was such a fun contest. Thanks for entering, and your patience as I got this up!! Sprunty and Pamela, send me an email and we'll set up your chats!