Don't Read This If You're Looking For "Cogent" or "Pithy"

I hit “slap happy” around 10 this morning after pulling my closest (work related) approximation of an all-nighter since college. By 6pm, I was certifiably crazy. It’s just been one of those 48 hours. One (48?) of those times when you just have to bite the bullet and start the BIG pot of coffee and get things done. It actually feels pretty good, especially for a girl (moi) who went to school full-time, had a full-time horse riding and training gig, a part-time job, and a boyfriend (somehow) all 3.5 years of college. I thrive when I’m running on fumes, crossing things off the to-do list with coffee-tremor hands. It’s not healthy (the coffee hands), but it’s sort of fun. (I was *not* kidding when I said certifiably crazy).
Why, yes, I *did* tag this post "Thriller."

And now, three things that made me laugh today:

Susan Adrian’s tweet: Tomorrow, I am writing "be productive" in my planner & I am going to BE PRODUCTIVE. No excuses or procrastination. Who's with me?

Sarah Dessen’s tweet: Okay, so this is SO not the night for my corkscrew to break. Seriously. (Note: this is where Meredith was like “Screw cogent, I’m blogging about being sleepy and hopped up on coffee”)

And, just for good measure, a reprise of The Alot (click, you'll thank me later):