Blog Award

Helpful Blogger Award
This award was created by Ash. Elizabeth over at From Rambling to Interviews.

The Helpful Blogger Award Rules
Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Link to post where you received the award.
Nominate seven blogs that you feel are helpful to others.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know they've received the award by commenting on their blog.
Share one thing that no one knows about you & quote a sentence from your favorite book.

(*I only chose 4 because they're the four book blogger sites that I follow most religiously)

1. Steph who I met at BEA this summer and gave me her extra copy of Catching Fire after I told her my horror story about getting up early to wait in line for tickets only to see the last ticket go to the woman right in front of me.
2. Alea whose blog is one of my favorites - I love checking out the cover comparisons she does
3. Cheryl and Amber at Just Your Typical Book Blog because it's anything but - I love their reviews and interviews and book pictures (not to mention that awesome clip of the boys from Supernatural, sa-woon)
4. The Compulsive Reader who does some of my favorite in depth reviews - I feel like I can always trust them to be honest and well explained

No one knows...the guy G from the Break Up Bag story just got engage, less than a year after he gave me the Break Up Bag. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

"Katsa didn't look back as they rode away. But she gripped Bittureblue tightly; and she called out to him, his name bursting inside her so painfully that for a long while, she could feel nothing else." ~ Graceling by Kristin Cashore (pg 328)