THE TBR Pile(s)

After seeing the lovely Victoria Schwab's journal about her TBR pile, I decided perhaps to post a picture of my own...only I have more than one pile which equals more than one picture.


















Here are the books hiding between my bed and the wall in an attempt to keep anyone who comes into my room from complaining about how I have too many books (there is no such thing).














The overflow of books, especially those from BEA that don't fit behind the bed.














The boxes of books still unpacked from when I moved from CA in October.














Oh and two new books that just arrived and haven't been opened yet!


And the best part is...this doesn't include any of the books recently shipped to my office which are under desk OR the books on my Kindle!

On Top of the Pile: The Ever After, Once Dead Twice Shy, Shiver, and The Immortal